Kemberton stables was founded as a livery yard in 2004, which has been developing as a successful equestrian business ever since. Located on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Kemberton, surrounded by superb countryside hacking it is the perfect place to ride, extend your skills and enjoy the wonder that is the horse.
For our most recent updates and goings on please follow our Facebook page.
Yard manager, BHS Instructor, First Aider, Safeguarding Officer
Qualified to BHSAI (Stage 3 Coach of Complete Horsemanship) UKCC Level 2
Stage 4 Senior Management and Stage 3 Trail Leader
With plenty of experience and extensive knowledge gained from working at a wide range of centres and with freelance clients; Issy encourages, supports and motivates riders to thoroughly enjoy horse riding whatever their ability and experience.
Issy coaches on site, as well as running clinics with local British Riding Clubs and has some availability for freelance clients. Please get in touch for more information and to book.
- Purpose built stabling for 19 horses
- 10 acres of paddocks
- 20 x 20m indoor arena woodchip surface with lights and indoor viewing area
- 20 x 40m outdoor arena Flexiride surface with judges box
- Classroom with seating for 30 people
- Hot & cold drinks and tuck shop available for all liveries/clients